Dozens of local restaurants are looking to begin Asian Pacific American Heritage Month by offering fixed-price meals for a week
How it works
Three-course meals will be offered for a fixed-price of $20 or $30 at more than 50 restaurants across Greater Cincinnati during the 2021 Asian Food Week, which runs from May 3 to May 9, organizers said.
Customers will also be able to order a “secret menu” item that isn’t typically offered on the normal menu, organizers added, though prices vary for items from the secret menu.
Who’s sponsoring it?
The event is being put on by the Asian American Cultural Association of Cincinnati, Asianati and the Asian Food Fest, with sponsors including Proctor & Gamble and the Haile Foundation.
This is Greater Cincinnati’s second annual Asian Food Week.
It’s meant to celebrate the region’s “diverse range of Asian cuisines by highlighting Cincinnati’s Asian restaurants,” organizers said.
See the online flier for more information on participating restaurants and menus. Restaurants taking part in the event include:
- Arawan Thai Sushi, Cold Spring, Kentucky.
- Baba India, Oakley.
- Baraka Tea House, Clifton.
- Boba Cha, Over-the-Rhine.
- Blue Gibbon Chinese Restaurant, Paddock Hills.
- Bridges Northside, Northside.
- Bridges OTR, Over-the-Rhine.
- Brick House Cafe, Oxford.
- Chako Bakery Cafe, Covington, Kentucky.
- China Gourmet, Hyde Park.
- Christine’s Casual Dining, Dent.
- Crzy Monk, Downtown.
- Dean’s Mediterranean Imports, Over-the-Rhine.
- Deme Kitchen, Over-the-Rhine.
- Dope! Asian Street Fare, Over-the-Rhine and Anderson Township.
- Fusabowl, Clifton, Colerain, Mason, Western Hills and Woodlawn.
- Grand Oriental, Mason.
- Guru India, Crescent Springs, Kentucky.
- Hi-Mark, East End.
- Kampuchea Kitchen, Fort Thomas, Kentucky.
- Kiki College Hill, College Hill.
- Lalo Chino Latino, Downtown.
- Maki Express Ramen House, Clifton.
- Milk Jar Cafe, Hyde Park.
- Milk Jar Station, West Chester.
- Mochiko, East Walnut Hills.
- Oriental Wok, Hyde Park.
- Pho Lang Thang, Over-the-Rhine.
- Pin Toh Asian, Anderson Township.
- Poke Hut, Over-the-Rhine.
- Quan Hapa, Over-the-Rhine.
- Queen’s Bakery, Mason.
- Raja India, Mason.
- Ramen Hachi, Oxford.
- Sago Eurasian Cuisine and Rotisserie, Mount Lookout.
- Saigon Noodle Bar, West Chester.
- Sawasdee Thai Cuisine and Sushi, Fairfield.
- Sichuan Palace, Clifton.
- Stone Bowl Sushi, Ramen, Korean, Oakley.
- Swagat India House, West Chester.
- Tea ‘n’ Bowl Asian Fare and Bubble Tea, Clifton.
- Teak Sushi and Thai, Over-the-Rhine.
- Thai Express, Clifton.
- Uncle Yip’s, Evendale.
- Yat Ka Mein Noodle House, Oakley.